synopsis of me
My name is Justin Bertram and I am 26 years old. I was graduated from high school by Arkansas Baptist in 1997. I attended AB for 12 years; I never went to any other elementary or high school. In December 2000 I finished college but was technically graduated by the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville in May 2001. I received a bachelor of science degree in computer science and a minor in mathematics. I was employed by the International Mission Board from from 2001 to 2003 for the purpose of going to Brazil and making disciples of Jesus Christ. I was married to Holly Alford on November 22, 2003 in Boston, Massachusetts. We currently live in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Here are some things that I love to do (in no particular order):
- write computer software (what I do for a living)
- hike, bike, and just be outdoors
- play basketball, soccer, ultimate frisbee, frisbee golf, and my electric bass
- listen to music and read my Bible
- read books about theology, John Piper's and NT (aka Tom) Wright's books in particular
- hang out with my friends and talk about things that make a difference in our lives
Those are the things that take up most of my time when I am not branching out and trying something new.
For the future, I just want to follow God's will for my life. As long as I am on His path then the future will be exciting and rewarding.